- Two special teams plays set the tone here Saturday night, as fledgling Savannah State upset Florida A&M, 37-27 in a Mid-Eastern Athletic Conference football contest at T.A. Wright Stadium.
- The visiting Tennessee State Tigers staged a 23-point scoring surge in the second half to overtake the FAMU Rattler football team for a 30-14 non-conference victory in Bragg Memorial Stadium Saturday night.
- FAMU head football coach Alex Wood and former Rattler and Dallas Cowboy great Nate Newton headline this Tuesday evening’s meeting of The Tallahassee Quarterback Club at The University Center Club at Florida State.
- The FAMU Football team flirted with success in the first quarter here Saturday against the Samford Bulldogs, only to see their fleeting hopes dashed as the home team rallied for a 58-21 non-conference win at Seibert Stadium.
- The Florida A&M Rattlers opened the Coach Alex Wood Era here Saturday with a gutsy effort in their 51-3 loss to the University of South Florida at Raymond James Stadium Saturday night.
- The Florida A&M Rattler Football team capped their second week of preseason training camp Saturday afternoon with a lively scrimmage in the cozy confines of venerable Bragg Memorial Stadium, highlighted by a nifty offensive effort.
- FAMU Athletics will host 'Fan Day,' 2015 on Sat., Aug.22 at the Al Lawson Center at 2 p.m. The annual event is the first public time to welcome the Rattlers and coaching staff together.
Viewers with disabilities can get assistance accessing this station's FCC Public Inspection File by contacting the station with the information listed below. Questions or concerns relating to the accessibility of the FCC's online public file system should be directed to the FCC at 888-225-5322, 888-835-5322 (TTY), or firstname.lastname@example.org.