MEAC Baseball Tournament Postponed for Second Straight Day
- The Mid-Eastern Athletic Conference (MEAC) Baseball Championship tournament schedule has been adjusted and pushed back another day due to inclement weather.
FSU Reaches Super Regionals For Fourth Consecutive Season
- Battling through all seven innings for the third consecutive day, the Seminoles scored two runs in the bottom of the sixth inning to earn a 2-1 come-from-behind victory over South Carolina (38-23) to punch their ticket to the 2016 NCAA Super Regionals.
No. 7 Seminoles Advance To Championship Sunday With 4-0 Win
- Runs were at a premium again at JoAnne Graf Field on Saturday afternoon as No. 7-ranked (50-8) scored two runs each in the sixth and seventh innings to earn a 4-0 win over South Carolina (37-22) in the second round of the NCAA Tallahassee Regional.
Lueck Walk-Off Home Run Gives FSU Split in Doubleheader
- Florida State freshman Jackson Lueck capped off a 5-for-8 performance on the day with a walk-off home run in the second game of a doubleheader as 12th-ranked Florida State (34-19, 16-10 ACC) earned a split with a 3-2 victory over third-ranked Miami (43-10, 21-7 ACC) on Saturday at Mike Martin Field at Dick Howser Stadium.
Busby Records Two Doubles in Setback to No. 3 Miami
- Third-ranked Miami used a two-run double by Randy Batista in the seventh inning to overcome an early two-run advantage by 12th-ranked Florida State (33-18, 15-9) as the Hurricanes (42-9, 20-6 ACC) posted a 4-2 victory on Thursday evening at Dick Howser Stadium.
More FSU Sports
WCTV Seminole Spotlight Chat