Students Weigh in on Big Win for FSU

By: Jill Chandler Email
By: Jill Chandler Email

The F-S-U MIAMI match up has always been known for close games... But last night was a different story.

F-S-U put forty-five points on the board. One of those touchdowns was the 90-yard-run by Christ Thompson, and that is the longest run Miami has allowed in school history.

With the Seminoles coming back to Tallahassee with a huge win. F-S-U students on campus were buzzing with excitement.

David Neuman, a sophomore at FSU said, "I was so thrilled that we just demolished them. It was great"

Students enjoyed the camaraderie, and for senior Elizabeth Levy she was ready to see a big win. "It's just a great feeling being at FSU," she said.

The students we spoke to are excited to see what the rest of the season holds, and they are confident that Head Coach Jimbo Fisher will lead them to victory.

• by nOLE FAN Location: TALLAHASSEE on Oct 12, 2010 at 05:29 AM
    HEY SO CALL "F S U Fan" sure noles got "spanked". AND learned a lesson. The results speak for thier self. I wish I COULD GO to all the GAMES. I love my NOLES.
  • by DEC on Oct 11, 2010 at 12:08 PM
    FSUFAN is most likely a gator troll. Let's see, how many arrests since Urbie took over? 30 was it?
  • by A Real FSU Fan on Oct 11, 2010 at 11:51 AM
    Hey "FSU Fan" (like I believe you are one) how does it feel for your team (which is most likely the gators) to have 2 losses and heading in the opposite direction as FSU. Couldn't happen to better group of fans :)
  • by FSU Fan on Oct 11, 2010 at 09:45 AM
    They're just getting into the toughest part of the schedule, we'll see how many more get thrown in jail and see if they are up to the hard teams, not the high school teams they have been playing The win over Miami was big but the loss to Oklahoma was pretty big too. They got spanked...
  • by Michael Location: Gadsden on Oct 11, 2010 at 06:26 AM
    The team had been winning with HONOR. I been a FSU fan since 1982, I been proud and at times I been frustrated. I never walked away from the SEMINOLES.Today I'm very proud of their performance,however they must stay focus for the remaining schedule.NC State,Clemson and florida is no push overs. I have no doubt that the team continues to practice and perform as they have the past few games, the SEMINOLES will be victorious. Take what you can, give nothing up and never surrender.
  • by Anonymous on Oct 11, 2010 at 05:47 AM
    GO NOLES!! GO JIMBO!! Kevin I feel the same,all you said is true. Ron, you tell them. OK all you fairweather fans, you owe the WHOLE team a BIG CHEER! If you can afford the money for this coming week-end. SHOW UP. IF YA CAN'T YOU STILL HAVE THE RADIO. HOPEFULLY THE TV.
  • by nOLE FAN Location: TALLAHASSEE on Oct 11, 2010 at 05:05 AM
    KEVIN&RON couldn't said it better. I told ya,you fairweather fans. We should have had JIMBO holding the rains sooner. I see a chanpionship coming,THIIS YEAR.
  • by Kevin Location: Thomasville on Oct 10, 2010 at 07:56 PM
    FSU deserves this win, they have worked hard and overcome obstacles. It is good to see them put a beating on miami.
  • by Ron Location: Perry on Oct 10, 2010 at 04:28 PM
    Look out gators theres a new kid in town-JIMBO FISHER
  • by Kevin Location: Tallahassee on Oct 10, 2010 at 04:17 PM
    Jimbo is the man. I'm glad we have him here. I hope he stays here. He will lead this university to many national championships. My feelings for Bowden have been tested lately (the last few years), but it was brilliant to bring Fisher in.
Copyright © 2002-2016 - Designed by Gray Digital Media - Powered by Clickability 104675169 - wctv.tv/a?a=104675169