Updated: 3:17 PM
- Battling through all seven innings for the third consecutive day, the Seminoles scored two runs in the bottom of the sixth inning to earn a 2-1 come-from-behind victory over South Carolina (38-23) to punch their ticket to the 2016 NCAA Super Regionals.
Updated: 3:17 PM
- Runs were at a premium again at JoAnne Graf Field on Saturday afternoon as No. 7-ranked (50-8) scored two runs each in the sixth and seventh innings to earn a 4-0 win over South Carolina (37-22) in the second round of the NCAA Tallahassee Regional.
Updated: 3:16 PM
- The FAMU Women’s Softball team battled back valiantly from a 5-0 deficit in the late innings, but came up two runs short Saturday afternoon in a season-ending 6-4 setback to South Florida in the Tallahassee Regional at JoAnne Graf Field.
Updated: 3:15 PM
- Florida State freshman Jackson Lueck capped off a 5-for-8 performance on the day with a walk-off home run in the second game of a doubleheader as 12th-ranked Florida State (34-19, 16-10 ACC) earned a split with a 3-2 victory over third-ranked Miami (43-10, 21-7 ACC) on Saturday at Mike Martin Field at Dick Howser Stadium.
- The redshirt junior pitcher recorded her third career no-hitter as No. 8-seed Florida State defeated Florida A&M, 1-0, on Friday in the opening round of the NCAA Tallahassee Regional.
Viewers with disabilities can get assistance accessing this station's FCC Public Inspection File by contacting the station with the information listed below. Questions or concerns relating to the accessibility of the FCC's online public file system should be directed to the FCC at 888-225-5322, 888-835-5322 (TTY), or firstname.lastname@example.org.