- The NCAA announced on Monday, May 25 the field of 64 for the 2015 NCAA Baseball Championship. Florida State earned the automatic bid out of the Atlantic Coast Conference by virtue of winning its sixth league championship this past Sunday in Durham.
- Florida A&M (23-23, 15-9 MEAC) makes its’ first-ever NCAA Tournament appearance as it travels to Gainesville to face Florida (44-16, 19-11 SEC) at McKethan Stadium on Friday, May 29.
- Fourth-seeded Florida State (41-19) captured its sixth ACC championship in school history after downing sixth-seeded NC State (34-21) 6-2 in front of a championship game record crowd of 9,759 Sunday afternoon inside the Durham Bulls Athletic Park.
- Behind a masterful pitching performance by Drew Carlton, fourth-seeded Florida State (40-19) shut out top-seeded Louisville (43-16) 6-0 on Saturday afternoon inside the Durham Bulls Athletic Park to advance to Sunday’s ACC championship game.
- As if a schedule full of top programs like Notre Dame, Louisville and Duke every season isn't tough enough, the Florida State Women's Basketball team will face quite the formidable opponent in 2015.
Viewers with disabilities can get assistance accessing this station's FCC Public Inspection File by contacting the station with the information listed below. Questions or concerns relating to the accessibility of the FCC's online public file system should be directed to the FCC at 888-225-5322, 888-835-5322 (TTY), or email@example.com.