- As if a schedule full of top programs like Notre Dame, Louisville and Duke every season isn't tough enough, the Florida State Women's Basketball team will face quite the formidable opponent in 2015.
- For the third straight season, No. 9 Florida State (48-12) advanced to the super regional round of the NCAA Championships after earning a 5-0 victory over No. 13 UCF (50-9) on May 17 to clinch the 2015 NCAA Tallahassee Regional.
- Fourth-seeded Florida State (37-19) opens the 2015 ACC Baseball Championship Wednesday, May 20 at 11:00 a.m. against fifth-seeded Clemson (31-25) inside the Durham Bulls Athletic Park in Durham, N.C.
- Erasing a two-point deficit before the sun hit the mid-day sky, the Florida State men’s track & field team spent the twilight hours of Saturday basking in an 11th Atlantic Coast Conference Championship coronation.
- A ninth inning Florida State rally came up just short as the eighth-ranked Seminoles (37-19, 17-13) fell to Clemson (31-25, 16-13) 9-6 in the regular season finale Saturday afternoon on Mike Martin Field at Dick Howser Stadium.
Viewers with disabilities can get assistance accessing this station's FCC Public Inspection File by contacting the station with the information listed below. Questions or concerns relating to the accessibility of the FCC's online public file system should be directed to the FCC at 888-225-5322, 888-835-5322 (TTY), or firstname.lastname@example.org.