Selected Community Events

Save Email Print Bookmark and Share

Curves for a Cure 1st Annual Run for Relay

Feb 23, 2013 8:00 a.m.

Java Depot 103 E. Ellis Street, Perry, FL 32347
The event will include a 5k run/walk and a 1 mile fun run/walk. We hope to get a lot of participation from our community to help us to make this an annual event. Each year we will be helping out a family that is fighting cancer within our community. 90% off all proceeds from this year's event will go directly to Kasey Lukens, who is currently undergoing Chemo treatments in a fight to conquer brain cancer. The remaining 10% will be donating to the Relay for Life foundation to aid in helping others who are also fighting a battle with cancer.

Wendy Cruce 850-838-5190