Forecast Pt. 1
Forecast Pt. 2
WCTV MegaWatt Doppler - Click to Animate
Radar Views Around Our Area - Click to Enlarge (click on movie reel to animate)
Thomasville & Southwest Georgia
Valdosta & Eastern Big Bend
Quincy & Western Big Bend
WCTV Weather Headlines
Another Winter Storm Slams the South
- Snow fell on the Deep South on Wednesday as another storm brought nasty weather to the region, walloping places that were hit hard just last week.
More than 6,000 Without Power in North Georgia
- Utility companies say more than 6,000 customers are without power in north Georgia after several inches of snow fell in the region.
Gloomy Start to the Week, Rain Midweek
- Weather Summary for Feb. 23.
Starting The Week With Rain, Then Cold
- Weather Summary for Feb. 16.
Temporary Cold Night Shelter Open Thursday to Sunday
- With low temperatures forecasted to drop below 35 degrees for three or more hours each night from Thursday through Sunday, a temporary cold night shelter will be open in the area.
Fairly Tranquil and Chill Week Ahead
- Weather Summary for Feb. 9.
Tallahassee Rainfall, Temperatures Slightly Above Normal in January
- Tallahassee only picked up around four-tenths of an inch more rain than normal.
Temporary Cold Night Shelter Open Friday Night
- With low temperatures forecasted to drop below 35 degrees for three or more hours tonight, a temporary cold night shelter will be opened.
Storm Prediction Center: Big Bend Under 'Marginal' Risk of Severe Weather Friday
- The primary threat, though low, will be damaging wind gust and a tornado or two.
Nice Start to the Week, but Storm Likely at Week's End
- Weather Summary for Jan. 20: The next storm system could bring around an inch of rain in some places.
More WCTV Weather Headlines