Forecast Pt. 1
Forecast Pt. 2
WCTV MegaWatt Doppler - Click to Animate
Radar Views Around Our Area - Click to Enlarge (click on movie reel to animate)
Thomasville & Southwest Georgia
Valdosta & Eastern Big Bend
Quincy & Western Big Bend
WCTV Weather Headlines
Warm, Slight Rain Chances This Week
- Summer is getting close, and this week's forecast is a sign of it.
Rain Chances Late This Week
- After a nice start to the work week, we could see rain chances by the weekend.
Hurricane Researcher: Average Season Expected in the Atlantic Basin
- The Colorado State researcher is calling for 12 named storms this hurricane season.
Rain Likely Wednesday Evening, Overnight
- By Charles E. Roop April 13, 2016 TALLAHASSEE, Fla. - A cluster of showers and thunderstorms continue to move eastward across the Florida panhandle and northern Gulf of Mexico. Despite the cluster not...
NWS: 'FORECASTS WILL STOP YELLING AT YOU'
- The government's meteorological agency will begin to phase out writing forecast products in all caps.
Below-Average Low Temperatures This Weekend
- By Charles Roop - Whatever you do, don't hide those coats just yet. Low temperatures this weekend will dip below normal compared to the Tallahassee average low of 50 degrees....
Suspected Tornado Causes Injuries in Southwest Georgia
- Authorities say a suspected tornado hit Calhoun County in southwest Georgia early Thursday, causing property damage and injuring several people.
NOAA: Hurricane Hunter Planes to Stay in Florida
- The National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration says it plans to find a home for its famed Hurricane Hunter aircraft that is within 50 miles of MacDill Air Force Base in Tampa.
Rain Chances on Wednesday, Cool Weekend Ahead
- By Charles Roop April 5, 2016 TALLAHASSEE, Fla. - The weather has been pretty amazing since the rain ended early Saturday morning with sunny skies, and cool nights. Things will change starting Wednesday...
Slight Risk of Severe Weather Tonight into Saturday Morning
- The Storm Prediction Center continues to place the majority of our viewing area under a slight risk of severe weather through Saturday morning.
More WCTV Weather Headlines