Forecast Pt. 1
Forecast Pt. 2
WCTV MegaWatt Doppler - Click to Animate
Radar Views Around Our Area - Click to Enlarge (click on movie reel to animate)
Thomasville & Southwest Georgia
Valdosta & Eastern Big Bend
Quincy & Western Big Bend
WCTV Weather Headlines
Army Base: Tornado Destroyed Vehicles, Displaced Residents
- Military officials at Fort Stewart say numerous vehicles were destroyed and 40 to 50 people were displaced from housing areas when a tornado touched down on the Army base in southeast Georgia.
Douglas Urges Citizens To Use Caution With Flooding Water
- Due to recent heavy rainfall, areas of Douglas may experience flooding.
Rain, A Few Storms Expected This Week
- Weather summary for Tuesday, Feb. 2.
Georgia Groundhog Predicts Early Spring
- Georgia's groundhog, General Beauregard Lee, has predicted an early spring for the Southeast.
No Shadow: Punxsutawney Phil 'Predicts' Early Spring
- The handlers of Pennsylvania's most famous groundhog, Punxsutawney Phil, say the furry rodent has failed to see his shadow, meaning means he's "predicted" an early spring.
Is The Groundhog Legit? A Look at Punxsutawney Phil and His Record
- Punxsutawney Phil might not be as accurate as some would think.
Cool Start To The Week, Then Rain by Late Week
- Weather Summary for Monday, Jan. 25.
Epic Blizzard Strikes East Coast
- A storm that arrived postcard-pretty in the nation's capital Friday was morphing into a painful, even paralyzing blizzard with gale-force winds pushing heavy snow and coastal flooding.
Massive Blizzard Could Be One for the Record Books
- The blizzard menacing the eastern United States could rank near the top 10 to ever hit the region, according to the National Weather Service.
Chill Nights Ahead, But The Next Storm System Arrives Late Week
- The big chill returns to the Big Bend and South Georgia tonight and Tuesday night.
More WCTV Weather Headlines