Forecast Pt. 1
Forecast Pt. 2
WCTV MegaWatt Doppler - Click to Animate
Radar Views Around Our Area - Click to Enlarge (click on movie reel to animate)
Thomasville & Southwest Georgia
Valdosta & Eastern Big Bend
Quincy & Western Big Bend
WCTV Weather Headlines
Weather Blog: Rain Chances Increase This Weekend
- Weather post for Wednesday, April 22.
UPDATE: Around 400 Homes Remain Without Power Following Monday Storm
- Around 400 Residents remain without power following storms that slammed the region Monday morning.
Fallen Tree Nearly Splits House in Half
- Severe weather causes a tree to fall on top of a home in Tallahassee and nearly split the house in two.
Confirmed Tornado Touched Down in Leon County Sunday
- The National Weather Service has confirmed that a tornado touched down in Leon County Sunday morning, north of Tallahassee.
Severe Storms Cause Power Outages, Traffic Issues, Downed Trees
- A round of severe storms Monday morning have caused power outages, traffic issues and downed trees throughout the city of Tallahassee.
Weather Blog: Rain Chances High for the Work Week
- Weather discussion for Monday, April 13.
Weather Blog: Rainy Week Ahead + Cool Cloud Photos
- Forecaster Zach Covey breaks down the week ahead and why it's been so rainy, in today's weather blog.
Forecasters See Fewer than Average Hurricanes in 2015
- The Atlantic hurricane season in 2015 will see fewer than the average number of storms, according to Colorado State University researchers.
Authorities: 1 Dead, 7 Hurt in Illinois Town after Tornado
- Authorities say one person is dead and seven injured in a northern Illinois community hit by a severe storm that produced at least one tornado.
Weather Blog: Clouds and Sun, Rain Chances This Week
- Weather blog for Monday, April 6.
More WCTV Weather Headlines