- Dice 2 large or 3 medium Tomatoes - squeeze juice into saucepan
Save tomatoes in Bowl.
- Chop fine - 1/2 white onion and 1/2 green pepper add to bowl, and 1 stalk of celery ( or use celery flakes as stated below).
- Open one 15oz. can Tomato Sauce and empty into saucepan.
- Add one can milk.
- Season with 1/2 teaspoon Garlic Pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 heaping teaspoon parsley flakes
- 1 tablespoon celery flakes, if not using fresh celery
Whisk well then add in tomatoes, onion, green pepper. Stir.
Cover. Heat over medium heat ( do not allow to boil) for 20 to 30 minutes until hot, stirring frequently.
Serve with crackers, or grilled cheese sandwich.