8 ounces fat free cream cheese
½ cup celery
1/4 cup light Ranch Dressing
½ pound skinless, boneless chicken breasts, shredded
¼ cup buffalo wing sauce
¼ cup shredded Mexican Cheese
¼ cup crumbled blue cheese
Hot sauce to taste, optional
Dippers: Celery Sticks, Carrots, Pretzels, Low Fat crackers, Baked Tortilla chips
1. Coat the bottom of pie plate with cooking spray.
2. Over medium heat in a small saucepan, melt the cream cheese until smooth, about 3 minutes.
3. Add celery, hot sauce, cheeses and chicken; mix well.
4. Transfer the mixture to a 9-inch pie plate and bake until hot and bubbly in a 425 degree oven.
5. Serve with veggie sticks and baked corn chips.