2 cups Heavy cream
1 cup Chicken stock
2 tbl. Cornstarch
½ cup Chicken stock, cold
To taste Salt and white pepper
2 oz. Gruyere cheese, cut in large dice
2 oz. Fontina cheese, cut in large dice
2 oz. Parmesan cheese, grated fresh
2 tbl. Tomato Sauce
3 cups Chicken, cooked and shredded
1 cup Mushrooms, washed, sliced and sauteed
2 cups Spaghetti, cooked, al dente
2 tbl. Butter, softened
¾ cup Bread crumbs
2 oz. Butter, melted
1 oz. Parmesan cheese, grated, fresh
1. Combine cream and chicken stock, heat and bring to a boil, reduce to a simmer.
2. Mix cornstarch with cold chicken stock, stir to dissolve cornstarch.
3. Add cornstarch slurry slowly to the simmering stock, whisking to avoid lumps in the sauce. Cook sauce for 30 minutes over low heat.
4. Add the cheese and stir constantly to blend and melt cheeses. Season with salt and pepper and tomato sauce. Strain sauce into a large bowl.
5. Add the cooked chicken and mushrooms to the sauce and mix well.
6. Toss half of the sauced chicken and mushrooms to the cooked spaghetti and blend. Add the spaghetti to buttered casserole dishes. Divide and ladle the other half of the chicken mixture to the top of the spaghetti casseroles.
7. Mix bread crumbs with melted butter and parmesan, add to the top of the sauce and spaghetti.
8. Bake in 350F oven for 20 minutes or until the bread crumbs are brown and crispy.
9. Serve very hot. Accompany with a tomato vinaigrette salad.