6 breakfast sausage or bacon pieces
6- 5” puff pastry squares
4 oz shredded cheese
Salt and pepper
1. Scramble and cook 6 eggs, cool
2. Crumble and brown sausage, or cook bacon and cool
3. Shred cheese
4. Break remaining eggs, mix with small amount of water and whisk together.
5. Arrange pastry squares on work surface, brush lightly with egg wash
6. Spoon approximately 1 egg and 1 cooked sausage crumbles over each pastry square
7. Top with cheese
8. Lightly brush bottom edge to ensure a seal, and roll top half of pastry down to bottom half, leaving seam on the bottom. Seal the ends by pressing lightly but firmly.
9. Place pastries on parchment-lined cookie sheet, brush with egg wash and cut steam vents with scissors.
10. Rest pastries in refrigerator for approximately 15-20 minutes, while preheating oven.
11. Bake in 375°F oven for approximately 30 minutes, until golden brown.