1 pound New York strip steak, grilled to temp
1/2 cup Ranch Dressing
1 pound Romaine lettuce, washed and torn
1/2 cup corn kernels, cooked
1/2 cup dried cranberries
1/4 cup pine nuts, toasted
1/2 small red onion, sliced 1/8" thick
1 cup grape tomatoes, halved
1/4 cup shaved parmesan
1/4 pound bacon slices, lean, cooked crisp
1/4 cup Balsamic Reduction
1. Preheat grill or pan to cook steak. Season steak as desired and sear on the grill or pan.
2. While the steak is cooking, Combine corn, cranberries, and almonds in a large bowl and toss together.
3. Add romaine to bowl and toss to combine.
4. Add dressing and toss to lightly coat.
5. Garnish with onion, tomatoes, parmesan, and bacon,
6. After steak has rested, slice on the bias and place atop salad.