Advertisement

Pinpoint Weather Forecast - Monday, July 13 - Evening Update

Published: Jul. 13, 2020 at 6:44 PM EDT
Email this link
Share on Pinterest
Share on LinkedIn

TALLAHASSEE, Fla. (WCTV) - It was another hot afternoon on Monday with very few showers and storms. Rain chances will be low for Monday night with lows in the mid to upper 70s with rain chances at 30%.

With a cold front inching toward the Southeast, rain chances will be near 60% Tuesday and Wednesday with highs in the middle 90s inland. Rain chances will begin to drop to 40% by the end of the week as a ridge of high pressure aloft moves and builds east into the Southeast. The summer heat will stick around.

Copyright 2020 WCTV. All rights reserved.

Latest News

Latest News