Published: Jul. 31, 2020 at 1:38 PM EDT
Chef Douglas Sutton joined WCTV at Noon to showcase this recipe.
- 4oz whole milk
- 4oz water
- 5oz flour, sifted
- 4oz salted butter
- 4 eggs, whisked
- 2oz blueberries
- Powered sugar
- Bring milk, butter, water to a boil.
- Remove from the heat, add flour, and stir vigorously.
- Transfer to a mixer, on med, kneed dough.
- Slowly add eggs in 4 stages.
- Kneed dough until sticky, yet firm.
- Fold 2 oz blueberries into dough.
- Heat oil to 375, add 2oz of dough.
- Fry until puffy, golden brown and delicious.
- Top with pile of powdered sugar
Copyright 2020 WCTV. All rights reserved.