Gingerbread Brownie Bars
Published: Dec. 14, 2020 at 12:39 PM EST
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 cup cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1/4 cup unsalted butter, melted and slightly cooled
- 1/3 cup molasses
- 2 eggs, beaten
- Powdered sugar, garnish
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Combine in a large bowl: flour, sugar, baking soda, cocoa powder, ginger, cinnamon, and cloves.
- Combine, in a separate bowl, butter, molasses and eggs until blended.
- Add butter mixture to flour mixture, stirring until just combined.
- Spread batter in a greased 9x13-inch baking dish.
- Bake for 20 minutes, or until toothpick comes out clean when inserted into center. Cool pan on a wire rack.
- Sprinkle with powdered sugar.
- Cut into squares and serve.
Copyright 2020 WCTV. All rights reserved.