Publix stores in Leon and Suwannee counties to begin giving COVID-19 vaccine
TALLAHASSEE, Fla. (WCTV) - Publix will begin offering COVID-19 vaccine appointments for seniors in Leon and Suwannee counties on Friday, Feb. 12.
According to the Publix website, eligible customers can start signing up for appointments at 7 a.m. on Wednesday, Feb. 10. The vaccines will be available for residents who are 65 and older.
The following Publix locations in Tallahassee will have vaccines:
- Bradfordville Center, 6753 Thomasville Road
- Forest Village Shopping Center, 5032 Capital Circle SW, Suite 1
- Ocala Corners, 800 Ocala Road
- Lake Ella Plaza, 1700 North Monroe St.
- Vineyard Center, 6615 Mahan Drive
- Southwood Village, 3551 Blairstone Road
- Governors Crossing II, 1001 North Blairstone Road, Suite 301
- Village Square, 3521 Thomasville Road
- Mahan Village Shopping Center, 3122 Mahan Drive
- Capital Circle, 2111 NE Capital Circle
Publix will also start setting up vaccine appointments in the following counties:
You can learn more about signing up for a COVID-19 vaccine appointment through Publix at its website.
Head to the Florida Department of Health’s website for more information regarding the coronavirus vaccine.
Copyright 2021 WCTV. All rights reserved.