Temple Israel, Immanuel Baptist Church to hold drive-through COVID-19 vaccination clinic Sunday
TALLAHASSEE, Fla. (WCTV) - The Florida Department of Health - Leon says that as the faith-based COVID-19 vaccine site initiative continues in Leon County at places of worship, two new drive-thru vaccine events have been scheduled for next week.
DOH - Leon will be administering the vaccines.
Those eligible to receive the vaccine at this time are as follows:
- Long-term care facility residents and staff
- Persons 65 years of age and older
- Health care personnel with direct patient contact
- K-12 school employees 50 years of age and older
- Firefighters 50 years of age and older
- Sworn law enforcement officers 50 years of age and older
You can register for an appointment online here.
Copyright 2021 WCTV. All rights reserved.