Crockpot Pulled Pork with The Prepared Table’s Robin O’Donnell
Updated: Jun. 17, 2021 at 10:54 AM EDT
- 3 T paprika
- 1 T salt
- 2 t ground black pepper
- ½ t cayenne pepper
- 1 t garlic powder
- ½ t dried thyme
- ½ c honey
- ¼ c red wine vinegar
- 3 T olive oil
- 1 onion, peeled and cut in half
- 3 to 3 ½ pounds pork shoulder, cut in half
- In a medium bowl, combine paprika, salt, peppers, garlic powder and thyme with a fork.
- Pour in honey, vinegar and olive oil. Stir to form a paste.
- Place the onion in the bottom of the slow cooker. Top with 2 pieces of pork and pour honey paste over the pork.
- Cook on low for 7 to 8 hours or until the meat is tender enough to be easily shredded with a fork.
- Serve warm on buns.
- Refrigerate or freeze the leftovers.
Copyright 2021 WCTV. All rights reserved.