Continuing Coverage: COVID-19 in the Big Bend
Below you can find the number of coronavirus cases in our local counties across the Big Bend. This story will be updated with new information daily.
If you see any information that is missing, send an email to email@example.com.
As of its 10:30 a.m. update on Friday, the Florida Department of Health is reporting 526,577 cases of COVID-19 statewide.
Additionally, FDOH says there are 8,233 coronavirus deaths in the state. (Includes Florida residents and non-residents.)
The current one day statewide positivity rate sits at 13.32% on the latest update.
Below is the number of cases reported by the FDOH in our local counties.
- Calhoun - 462 (29 hospitalizations, seven deaths)
- Franklin - 396 (two non-residents, five hospitalizations, two deaths)
- Gadsden - 1,857 (eight non-residents, 115 hospitalizations, 21 deaths)
- Hamilton - 612 (five non-residents, 22 hospitalizations, four deaths)
- Jackson - 1,802 (15 non-residents, 101 hospitalizations, 37 deaths)
- Jefferson - 443 (five non-residents, 25 hospitalizations, five deaths)
- Lafayette - 133 (one non-resident, nine hospitalizations, one death)
- Leon - 4,815 (106 non-residents, 132 hospitalized, 24 deaths)
- Liberty - 400 (eight hospitalizations, six deaths)
- Madison - 688 (12 non-residents, 30 hospitalizations, eight deaths)
- Suwannee - 1,387 (17 non-residents, 102 hospitalizations, 43 deaths)
- Taylor - 944 (three non-residents, 22 hospitalizations, four deaths)
- Wakulla - 674 (six non-residents, 32 hospitalizations, four deaths)