Tracey Belizaire | WCTV Eyewitness News
January 27, 2020
VALDOSTA, Ga. (WCTV) — The Valdosta Fire Department responded to an apartment fire at 415 Northside Drive early Monday morning.
Firefighters arrived around 2:15 a.m. and reported light smoke coming from the bedroom of apartment C-7. Fire crews quickly extinguished the fire.
The fire was caused by cigarettes; however, all residents made it out safely before VFD arrived and no injuries were reported.
Copyright 2020 WCTV. All rights reserved.