Montie Cristo Croissant Bake with Blueberry Drizzle
• 1 package of Pillsbury croissants
• 4oz lean deli ham, sliced
• 2.5 oz swiss cheese, sliced
• 8 eggs
• ¾ cup milk,
• 1 Tbsp mayonnaise
• Dash of salt & pepper
• Bake the croissants as directions on package states, you can bake them up earlier in the day or even the night before.
• Once the croissants have cooled, preheat oven to 350F and spray a 9x13 casserole dish with some nonstick spray.
• Cut open the 8 croissants, spread the mayonnaise evenly between all 8, then cut the deli ham and swiss cheese and divide evenly over the 8 croissants.
• Cut each sandwich into 4 pieces then spread pieces out in the casserole dish covering all areas.
• In a large measuring cup or bowl whisk together the eggs and milk then add a dash of salt & pepper. Pour egg mixture over the croissants being sure to cover all areas.
• Cover with tinfoil and bake in the oven for 30 minutes, then remove foil and bake another 10 min.
• Remove from oven and let cool for 5 minutes then cut into 6 equal servings, each one weighing approx 6oz.