• 3 Cups of crushed cake (of choice)
• 1 cup buttercream icing
• Pretzel sticks
• 2 cups of Milk or dark chocolate melted
• Black sprinkles (4oz)
• Strawberry glaze filling
Directions1. Crush cake in a bowl and add butter cream icing one scoop at a time until you are able to form a stiff (not too sticky) ball - Create 2 size balls – one for the head (lollipop size) and a larger (golf ball sized) for the body … Place in freezer for 15 minutes.
2. Once the balls are hardened in freezer, using a small spoon carve out the center of the larger ball and fill with strawberry filling – adding some of the removed cake to the top to cover the filling – Set aside.
3. Melt chocolate in a bowl large enough to fit the pops. Fill another bowl with black sprinkles.
4. Cover 8 pretzel sticks with chocolate and sprinkles and set aside.
5. Use a fork or fingers to dip cake pops in chocolate – Once dipped in chocolate, arrange both pieces on a plate directly touching so the chocolate hardens both pieces together. Then cover in black sprinkles while the chocolate is still wet.
6. Stick 4 pretzel sticks on each side.
7. Use red chocolate pearls or gum drops for eyes.