3 bananas peeled and quartered
1/4 cup flour or cornstarch
1/2 cup Panko
1/4 cup unsweetened coconut flakes
1 egg beaten
vegetable oil for frying
White Chocolate Mousse Ingredients
1- 1/2 c whipped cream
1-1/3c cold milk
1 pkg. (4-serving size) White Chocolate Flavor Instant Pudding
1/4 c Creme De Cocoa
1. Add 1inch of oil into a pot and heat over medium heat until it reaches 340 degrees F . Prepare a paper towel lined wire rack.
2. Prepare 3 bowls with the flour, egg, and Panko and coconut.
3. Dust the bananas in flour, them dip them in the egg to coat.
4. Roll the bananas in the panko and coconut mix until they're well covered with Panko mix .
5. When the oil reaches 340 degrees F, fry the bananas until the coating is golden brown, then transfer to the paper towel lined rack to drain.
White Chocolate Mousse Directions>
1. Pour milk into large bowl. Add dry pudding mix. Beat with wire whisk 2 minutes.
2. Gently fold in whipped cream.
3. Add Creme' De Coco for added chocolate flavor
4. Refrigerate several hours or until ready to serve.