12 egg roll wrappers
3 c vegetable oil
1/2 c egg wash (1egg+3T water mix)
2 c pulled pork and/or Ham
1 c shredded cheese
1/4 c slices kosher pickles
1/2 c chipotle mustard sauce (1T mustard, 1/2c mayo, 1/4t chipotle powder, 1/4t honey and 1T lime juice, mix)
Directions1. In a medium sauce pot heat oil.
2. In a small bowl whisk together the egg and water and set aside.
3. Place one egg roll wrapper down on a flat surface.
4. Spread wrapper with 1t mustard sauce.
5.Top Cheese, then pickle slice, and pork or ham
6. Roll the wrapper once and then fold the sides in and then finish rolling.
7. Brush wrapper edges with on the edges together with the egg wash and seal.
8. Place rolls in oil and fry 1-2 minutes or until golden brown.
Repeat until all roll of done
Serve immediately with Chipotle Mustard Sauce