• ¾ of a pound of Chicken Breast (2 grilled/baked breast)
• 2 tsp Curry Powder, toasted
• 1 Stalk celery finely chopped
• ½ ounce (3 Tablespoons) Red Onion, finely chopped
• ¼ teaspoon Salt
• 2 Tb Dry Cranberries, chopped
• 1/2 cup Mayo
• 1 ½ Tablespoon Almond slices, toasted (optional)
• 1 Tablespoon Parsley, chopped
1. Season chicken with salt and pepper
2. Bake chicken at 325.F for 25-30 minutes or until chicken reaches an internal temperature of 165.F degrees.
3. Cool and chop chicken finely.
4. Toast curry in a pan with oil to release aroma, then cool.
5. Mix toasted curry into mayo and combine chicken and remaining ingredients.
6. Mix until evenly coated
(In the version shown on television, Chef Turek spooned small portions of this mixture into cooked phyllo pastry cups.)