• 2 Tbsp. sesame oil
• 3 cloves garlic, minced
• 1 small onion, diced
• 5 green onions, sliced (both white and green parts)
• 1 lb. ground pork
• ½ to 1 tsp ground ginger (to taste)
• Sea salt and black pepper (to taste)
• 1 Tbsp. Sriracha or other garlic chili sauce
• 14 oz. bag coleslaw (optional, add a bag of broccoli slaw chopped up too)
• 3 Tbsp. soy sauce or Coconut Aminos
• 1 Tbsp. rice vinegar
• 2 Tbsp. toasted sesame seeds
Directions1. Heat sesame oil in a large skillet over medium high heat.
2. Add the garlic, onion, and white portion of the green onions. Sauté until the onions are translucent and the garlic is fragrant.
3. Add the ground pork, ground ginger, sea salt, black pepper and Sriracha. Sauté until the pork is cooked through.
4. Add the coleslaw, chopped broccoli slaw, soy sauce (or coconut aminos) and rice wine vinegar. Sauté until the coleslaw is tender.
5. Top with green onions and sesame seeds before serving. Serve with soy sauce and Sriracha on the table!