2 tbsp olive oil
1/2 cup sliced white onion
1/2 cup sliced cauliflower
1/2 cup uncooked spinach
1/2 cup sliced broccoli
1/4 cup of sliced yellow squash
1/4 cup of sliced zucchini
1/2 cup smoked gouda cheese
1/2 cup white cheddar cheese
1/2 tsp salt
1/4 tsp black pepper
1/8 tsp granulated garlic
10 large free range eggs
1 cup heavy cream
1/4 cup of 1/2 cream
1/2 cup cooked sweet potatoes
1/2 cup cooked red skinned potatoes
1/2 cup cooked white potatoes.
Directions1. Preheat oven to 350
2. Saute potatoes in a skillet with 1/tbs olive oil until desired tenderness. Remove from heat and set aside.
3. Saute remaining vegetables, olive oil and spices in a skillet until cooked. Set aside.
4. Using a mixing bowl, whisk eggs,cream and cheese until well integrated. Add a dash of salt and pepper.
5. Add vegetables to egg mixture.
6. Pour mixture over potatoes.
7. Bake for 15 minutes or until desired tenderness.
8. Remove from oven; allow to settle on table top for 10 minutes, slice, serve and enjoy!