2 cups corned beef, cooked and chopped*
1 cup onion, thinly sliced
1 cup carrots, thinly sliced
1 cup potatoes, thinly sliced
1 cup Kerrygold Dubliner cheese or Swiss, very small cubes
1 cup sour cream
1 cup reserved corned beef stock or beef broth
3 tablespoons potato starch
Double gluten free pie crust*
2 tablespoons caraway seed
1 tablespoon Kerrygold butter
Directions1. Preheat oven 375°.
2. Make pie crust according to directions adding caraway seed before mixing.
3. Divide in half to make double crust.
4. Roll dough to fit a 9 inch pie pan.
5. Roll remaining dough to cover top of pie.
6. For sauce, mix cooled broth, sour cream, and potato starch until thoroughly combined.
7. Beginning with chopped corned beef, layer 1 cup on bottom crust, 1/2 cup onion slices, 1/2 cup potato slices, 1/2 cup carrot slices, and 1/2 cup cheese. Pour 1/2 sauce mixture then repeat layers.
8. Top with remaining crust. Pierce pie crust or make an impression using a shamrock cookie cutter.
9. Brush with melted Kerrygold butter.
10. Bake 1 hour. Cover crust edges to prevent burning.
*Cooking corned beef is quick and easy in a pressure cooker. Cook 2-3 pounds for 1 hour with an onion, 3 garlic cloves, seasoning packet, 3 tablespoons Tone's beef broth, and enough water to cover meat.
*Use your favorite or 1/2 package Bob's Red Mill Gluten Free Pie Crust.