1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
1/2 teaspoon onion powder
1 teaspoon Herbes De Provence
1/4 cup Italian parsley, chopped
4 tablespoons sherry vinegar
1 1/2 teaspoons kosher salt, divided
1 1/2 teaspoons ground white pepper, divided
6 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
4 large portabella mushrooms, gills removed
1 (5.2-oz) round Boursin cheese
1 small baguette, sliced & toasted
For the Rosemary Cream Reduction
2 tablespoons unsalted butter
1 large shallot, diced
1 teaspoon garlic blend paste
1/2 cup dry vermouth wine
3 cups heavy cream
2 teaspoons fresh rosemary, chopped
Directions1. Combine in medium mixing bowl: garlic powder, onion powder, Herbes De Provence, parsley, vinegar, 1 teaspoon each salt and pepper, and oil until blended.
2. Arrange mushrooms, gill side up, in a baking dish, and evenly distribute marinade over mushrooms; set aside 20 minutes.
3. Preheat grill pan on high. Set oven to broil and top rack to the highest position.
4. Prepare reduction. Melt butter in a 2-quart saucepot over medium. Add shallot and garlic and cook, stirring for 1–2 minutes. Deglaze pan
with vermouth and reduce by half. Add heavy cream and rosemary and reduce until thickened, about 20 minutes. Season cream with remaining 1/2 teaspoon each salt & pepper.
5. Grill mushrooms, starting with the top side down, about 4 minutes. Gently turn mushrooms over and continue grilling for an additional 4 minutes. Remove from grill and place gill side up on a foil-lined baking sheet.
6. Spread Boursin cheese evenly among mushrooms and broil for 1 minute. Serve mushrooms drizzled with rosemary cream and slices of toasted baguettes.