• 2 cups graham cracker crumbs
• 6 tablespoons butter, melted
• 3 packages (8 ounces each) cream cheese, softened
• 1 1/2 cup organic pure cane sugar
• 1/2 cup heavy whipping cream
• 1/4 cup lemon juice
• 1 tablespoon grated lemon zest
• 2 teaspoons lemon extract
• 3 eggs, lightly beaten
• 1 tablespoon lemon zest
Directions• Preheat oven to 325°. In a small bowl, combine cracker crumbs and melted butter. Press onto bottom of a 10-in. springform pan lined with parchment paper. Place aluminum foil on the perimeter of pan. Bake for 5 minutes, remove and cool on a wire rack.
• In a large bowl, beat cream cheese and sugar until smooth. Beat in cream, lemon juice, lemon zest and extract. Add eggs and beat on medium speed until thoroughly combined. Pour into crust.
• Bake 65 minutes or until center is almost set. Remove and cool on a wire rack 20 minutes. Refrigerate overnight. Run a knife along the sides of the pan, release the spring, slice and enjoy!