2 C. Frozen Passion Fruit Pulp, defrosted
4 C. Heavy Cream
1 14 oz. Can Sweetened Condensed Milk
Mint Sprigs, for garnish
Directions1. Place 1 Tbsp. of passion fruit pulp in the bottom of 8 ramekins or martini glasses, totaling in ½ C. of passion fruit pulp. Set them aside.
2. Using an electric mixer, beat the cream until it holds stiff peaks.
3. Whisk 1 ¼ C. of passion fruit pulp with the condensed milk in a large bowl, and add ¼ of the whipped cream and whisk it in.
4. Fold in the remaining whipped cream and fill martini glasses or ramekins with some mousses.
5. Drizzle some remaining pulp over the top, and serve immediately or cover flush with plastic wrap and refrigerate for up to 8 hours.
6. Serve cold with a mint sprig and a crisp cookie of your choice!