• 3 cup frozen Cauliflower florets
• 2 packages Quinoa and Brown Rice
• 3/4 cup Bread Crumbs
• 4 Eggs
• 2 tsp salt
• Fresh cracked pepper
• Onion powder
• Chili powder
Directions• Cook frozen Cauliflower florets in the microwave for the allotted time. Drain.
• Empty packages of Quinoa and Brown Rice into a mixing bowl. Add Cauliflower.
• In separate batches, purée Quinoa and Brown Rice until consistency is semi-smooth.
• Return to mixing bowl. Add all other ingredients.
• Form meatballs into desired size.
• In a medium sauté pan, on medium heat, add a thin layer on olive oil to sear meatballs.
• Sear each of meatball, evenly.
• Remove, drain and allow to cool down before add to sauce or freezing.
• Add to your favorite sauce.