• 16 slices bread, cubed or 1 large French bread.
• 1 cup raisins (optional)
• 3 ripe Bananas
• ¼ Cup Jim Bean Vanilla Bourbon
• 1 1/2 cans (12 fluid ounces each) Evaporated Milk
• 4 large eggs, slightly beaten
• 3/4 cup sugar
• 1/4 cup (1/2 stick) butter, melted
• 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
• 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
• 1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
DirectionsPREHEAT oven to 350º F. Grease 12 x 8-inch baking dish.
Allow Bread to soak in milk for 30 minutes to overnight… The longer it soaks the softer your pudding.
COMBINE bread and raisins in large bowl. Combine evaporated milk, eggs, sugar, butter, vanilla extract, cinnamon and nutmeg in medium bowl. Pour egg mixture over bread mixture; combine well. Pour mixture into prepared baking dish. Let stand for 10 minutes.
BAKE for 35 to 45 minutes or until knife inserted in center comes out clean. Drizzle with caramel sauce before serving.