½ cup cold butter (cut into small pieces)
1 pouch (17.5 oz. size) Betty Crocker™ oatmeal cookie mix
1 egg (whisked)
2 cups chopped peeled apple (I prefer Granny Smith)
1 cup chopped raisins
1 cup chopped pecans or walnuts
¾ cup caramel topping
¼ cup all-purpose flour
2 tsp. Cinnamon
Directions1) Heat oven to 350°F. Spray bottom of 13x9-inch pan with cooking spray.
2) In large bowl, cut butter into cookie mix using fork or pastry blender. then stir in egg until mixture is crumbly.
3) Reserve approx. 1/3rd of the cookie mixture. Press remaining cookie mixture into bottom of pan. Bake 12-15 minutes(until lightly golden). Remove from oven
4) Toss together apples, raisins, nuts and cinnamon in a bowl. Sprinkle the fruit/nut mix evenly over the crust.
5) In a small bowl, mix caramel topping and flour well, then drizzle over apples (Be sure to also drizzle around outside edge to help hold the fruit on). Sprinkle reserved cookie mixture over top.
6) Bake 20 to 25 minutes or until golden brown. For bars, cool completely (about 2 hours). Or serve warm with ice cream!