• 2 cups of Dark or Milk Chocolate
• 1 ½ Cups of White Chocolate
• ½ pink melting wafers
• ½ cup of Chopped pecans
• Sprinkles of various colors and sizes
• Parchment Paper
Directions• Step 1 – Melt Chocolates and Wafers according to directions on label – typically 30 second intervals stirring between each interval
• Step 2 – Line 8” Pan with parchment or Wax paper – You may also use a ¼ sheet cookie pan – being sure it is deep enough to hold the chocolate.
• Step 3 - Using a spoon, scoop the different color chocolates in the pan to cover the bottom of the pan. Once the bottom of the pan is completely covered, Add the pecans or toppings of choice. Then use a knife or the spoon to create a marble effect
• While the chocolates are still in melted form cover the top with sprinkles of various colors shapes and sizes
• Refrigerate for approximately 20 minutes or until hardened.
• Remove and cut into bars. To create shapes, use a metal cutter and heat the bottom, by placing it on a warm skillet
Keep cool and air tight while storing