1 cup organic vanilla soy milk
1 tsp organic apple cider vinegar
1 cup self-rising, all-purpose flour
1 tsp baking powder
2 tbsp organic sugar
1 tbs canola oil
Dash of salt
Directions1. Combine soy milk and vinegar. Stir well and set aside
2. Whisk flour, baking powder, sugar and salt.
3. Add oil to the soy milk mixture and stir.
4. Pour wet mixture into dry mixture and whisk well, but do not overdo it.
5. Heat a fry pan to medium heat. Lightly spray the pan with cooking oil.
6. Use a scoop to pour batter in the pan. Allow room for spreading. Cook until bubbles rise and burst. Look underneath the side of the pancake to see if it is golden brown. If so, use a spatula to flip to the other side. Stick a toothpick in the middle of the pancake to check whether done; clean toothpick indicates it is done.
7. Garnish with your favorite fruit and organic maple syrup.