• 1 cup of sweetened coconut flakes
• 1 cup Pineapple chunks (or ½ Cup Crushed pineapples) Drained
• 2 tablespoons of butter
• ½ cup Sugar
• 3 tablespoons of coconut rum
• Premade Dough
• Whipped cream and cherry for garnish (optional)
Directions1. PREHEAT oven to 350º F. Spray cupcake pan with non-stick cooking spray
2. On medium heat, cook butter and sugar until melted
3. Add coconut flakes and drained Pineapples to mix – let cook for approximately 10 minutes or until sauce thickens some. Add Coconut Rum. Continue to stir for 5 minutes
4. Roll out dough and cut into 3” squares.
5. Place squares into cupcake cavities – making sure the ends extend outside of pan
6. Fill with coconut pineapple mixture
7. Bake for approximately 15 minutes or until golden brown
Top with whipped cream and cherry and serve.
Makes 10 – 12 poppers