• ¾ cup of Mashed Sweet Potatoes, separated
• 4 tablespoons of butter, melted
• ¼ cup of Evaporated Milk
• 1 cup of Water
• 1 ½ cup of Flour
• 3 tablespoons of Baking Powder
• 2 eggs
• 2 tablespoons of Vanilla
o 1 cup of Mashed Sweet Potatoes
o 4 oz. of Cream Cheese
o 2 tablespoons of Vanilla
o 1 cup of Powdered Sugar
Directions1. Combine mashed potatoes, eggs, vanilla and milk in bowl.
2. Pour in flour, baking powder and salt.
3. Add water a little at a time and mix – batter should be a medium consistency, not too thin or thick.
4. For the topping, using hand mixer, mix sweet potatoes, cream cheese and vanilla – then add powdered sugar and set aside.
5. Turn skillet on medium heat and scoop batter into pan – once batter is half way cooked and small bubbles appear, add a small scoop of sweet potato filling to pancake – flip when pancakes are brown – cook for additional 2 minutes.
6. To garnish, add fillings and pecans.