1 flour tortilla
4 large peeled shrimp
1 tbs chopped onion
1 tbs chopped red/green bell peppers
1/8 tsp cumin
1 tbs olive oil
1/4 cup cooked black beans
1/4 cup cooked pinto beans
1/4 cup fresh salsa
1/4 cup Mexican blend cheese
1 tbs enchilada sauce
1 tbs green chile salsa
1/4 cup cooked white rice
1/4 cup cooked black rice
1 cup of your favorite fresh vegetables
Green onion, cilantro, sour cream, avocado and fresh lime to garnish
Directions1. Preheat oven to 350.
2. Saute shrimp in skillet to desired tenderness and set aside.
3. Saute spices, onion, bell peppers and your favorite veggies in a skillet to the desired tenderness and set aside.
4. Place a burrito sized tortilla on a cast iron skillet and place cooked white/black rice, black beans, veggies and shrimp.
5. Add fresh salsa and green chile salsa.
6. Close burrito and seal using enchilada sauce.
7. Top with Mexican blend cheese and bake for 5 minutes
8. Remove from oven, garnish, serve and enjoy!