Miami (FL) Odds to Win 2023 March Madness
Right now, the Miami Hurricanes (29-7) have the sixth-best odds among all college basketball teams to win the championship at the end of the 2022-23 season, at +475 on the moneyline.
Check out the latest futures and game odds for Miami (FL) and place your bets with BetMGM Sportsbook.
The Hurricanes are against the UConn Huskies in the Final Four. Gametime is scheduled for 8:49 PM ET on Saturday, April 1. In this contest, UConn is favored by 5.5 points. Bookmakers have set the over/under at 149.5.
Miami (FL) NCAA Men's Basketball Championship Odds
|Current||+475||6th||Bet $100 to win $475|
|Pre-Tournament||+5000||20th||Bet $100 to win $5000|
|Pre-New Year||+8000||27th||Bet $100 to win $8000|
|Preseason||+8000||28th||Bet $100 to win $8000|
Get the best new user offer at BetMGM using our link.
Miami (FL) Team Stats
- Miami (FL)'s +277 scoring differential (outscoring opponents by 7.7 points per game) is a result of scoring 79.6 points per game (21st in college basketball) while giving up 71.9 per contest (236th in college basketball).
- Miami (FL) is 20-3 in games it was listed as favorites, and 7-4 in games it was listed as underdogs.
- The Hurricanes are undefeated in one-possession games (1-0) and games decided by two possessions or less (1-0).
- Miami (FL) is 4-1 this season when favored by three or fewer points, and is 16-2 when favored by more than three points.
Miami (FL) Quadrant Records
- Q1 Record: 8-5 | Q2 Record: 7-0 | Q3 Record: 6-1 | Q4 Record: 8-1
- Against Quadrant 1 opponents, Miami (FL) is 8-5 (.615%) -- tied for the 16th-most wins.
- Miami (FL) has tied for the 14th-most Quadrant 2 victories in the nation (seven).
Quadrant records are based on computer rankings, not NCAA NET rankings. Here's what they mean: Quadrant 1: Home vs 1-30, Neutral vs 1-50, Away vs 1-75 | Quadrant 2: Home vs 31-75, Neutral vs 51-100, Away vs 76-135 | Quadrant 3: Home vs 76-160, Neutral vs 101-200, Away vs 136-240 | Quadrant 4: Home vs 161-plus, Neutral vs 201-plus, Away vs 241-plus
Best Miami (FL) Players
- Isaiah Wong leads the Hurricanes in scoring (16.2 PPG) and assists (3.2 per game).
- Norchad Omier paces Miami (FL) with 10.1 rebounds per game.
- Nijel Pack is the top three-point shooter for the Hurricanes, hitting 2.5 per contest.
- Miami (FL)'s blocks leader is Omier, who averages 1.2 per game. Jordan Miller leads the team by averaging 1.3 steals a contest.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.