Gary Harris Player Prop Bets: Magic vs. Spurs - March 14
Gary Harris and the Orlando Magic take the court versus the San Antonio Spurs at 8:00 PM ET on Tuesday.
With prop bets available for Harris, let's examine some stats and trends to help you find good wagers.
Gary Harris Prop Bets vs. the Spurs
|Stat||Prop O/U||Season Avg||Last 10 Avg|
Looking to bet on one or more of Gary Harris' player prop bets? Sign up at DraftKings with our link to get a first deposit bonus today!
Gary Harris Insights vs. the Spurs
- This season, Gary Harris has made 3.0 field goals per game, which accounts for 4.0% of his team's total makes.
- He's attempted 4.5 threes per game, or 7.9% of his team's shots from beyond the arc this season.
- Harris' opponents, the Spurs, have a neutral offensive tempo, averaging 104.8 possessions per game, while his Magic average 102 per game, which ranks 20th among NBA teams.
- Giving up 122 points per contest, the Spurs are the worst team in the NBA on defense.
- On the glass, the Spurs have allowed 44.3 rebounds per game, which puts them 20th in the league.
- The Spurs are the 28th-ranked squad in the league, giving up 26.4 assists per contest.
- Allowing 12.3 made 3-pointers per game, the Spurs are the 15th-ranked squad in the league.
Gary Harris vs. the Spurs
Want another way to try to win cash prizes? Add Harris or any of his Magic teammates to your lineup in FanDuel Daily Fantasy NBA contests. Use our link to sign up and get a great offer for new users. (See website for offer details, not available in all areas.)
Not all offers available in all states. Please gamble responsibly. If you or someone you know has developed a gambling problem or addiction, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.