FGCU vs. Washington State Women's Basketball Predictions & Picks - NCAA Tournament First Round
Published: Mar. 13, 2023 at 3:39 AM EDT|Updated: Mar. 18, 2023 at 11:40 AM EDT
Saturday's game between the Washington State Cougars (23-10) and the Florida Gulf Coast Eagles (32-3) at The William B. Finneran Pavilion has a good chance to be a tight matchup, as our computer prediction projects a final score of 67-64, with Washington State taking home the win. Tipoff is at 2:30 PM ET on March 18.
The Eagles' last contest on Saturday ended in an 84-60 victory against Liberty.
FGCU vs. Washington State Game Info
- When: Saturday, March 18, 2023 at 2:30 PM ET
- Where: The William B. Finneran Pavilion in Bryn Mawr, Pennsylvania
- How to Watch on TV: ESPNU
Use this link to get a free trial of fuboTV, where you can watch college hoops and other live sports without cable!
FGCU vs. Washington State Score Prediction
- Prediction: Washington State 67, FGCU 66
FGCU Schedule Analysis
- The Eagles picked up their signature win of the season on December 18, when they claimed a 69-63 victory over the Kentucky Wildcats, who rank inside the top 100 (No. 95) in our computer rankings.
- Against Quadrant 4 teams, FGCU is 14-0 (1.000%) -- tied for the 36th-most wins.
FGCU 2022-23 Best Wins
- 69-63 on the road over Kentucky (No. 95) on December 18
- 84-60 at home over Liberty (No. 96) on March 11
- 70-53 at home over Liberty (No. 96) on January 2
- 68-60 over San Diego (No. 114) on November 20
- 65-45 on the road over Hawaii (No. 132) on November 18
Watch college hoops all season on all your devices without cable with a seven-day free trial on fuboTV!
FGCU Performance Insights
- The Eagles' +778 scoring differential (outscoring opponents by 22.3 points per game) is a result of putting up 78.1 points per game (17th in college basketball) while giving up 55.8 per outing (17th in college basketball).
- In conference play, FGCU is putting up more points (82.1 per game) than it is overall (78.1) in 2022-23.
- At home, the Eagles average 76.3 points per game. Away, they average 82.
- At home FGCU is conceding 51.7 points per game, 5.7 fewer points than it is away (57.4).
- While the Eagles are posting 78.1 points per game in 2022-23, they have fallen short of that over their past 10 games, amassing 76 points per contest.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.