Florida International vs. UIC Women's Basketball Predictions & Picks - March 18
Published: Mar. 18, 2023 at 3:38 AM EDT|Updated: Mar. 18, 2023 at 11:39 AM EDT
Saturday's contest features the UIC Flames (18-16) and the Florida International Panthers (12-19) matching up at Clive M. Beck Center (on March 18) at 12:00 PM. This matchup, according to our computer prediction, will result in a 66-62 win for UIC, who is a small favorite based on our model.
The Panthers fell in their last matchup 81-56 against East Tennessee State on Friday.
Florida International vs. UIC Game Info
- When: Saturday, March 18, 2023 at 12:00 PM ET
- Where: Clive M. Beck Center in Lexington, Kentucky
Use this link to get a free trial of fuboTV, where you can watch college hoops and other live sports without cable!
Florida International vs. UIC Score Prediction
- Prediction: UIC 66, Florida International 62
Florida International Schedule Analysis
- Against the UTEP Miners on January 19, the Panthers picked up their signature win of the season, a 72-70 home victory.
- The Panthers have tied for the 42nd-most Quadrant 3 losses in the nation (eight).
Florida International 2022-23 Best Wins
- 72-70 at home over UTEP (No. 111) on January 19
- 51-48 at home over UTSA (No. 170) on January 21
- 86-67 at home over North Texas (No. 209) on December 31
- 71-63 on the road over Charlotte (No. 211) on January 5
- 50-44 at home over Charlotte (No. 211) on February 2
Watch college hoops all season on all your devices without cable with a seven-day free trial on fuboTV!
Florida International Performance Insights
- The Panthers are being outscored by 3.1 points per game with a -95 scoring differential overall. They put up 68.6 points per game (113th in college basketball) and allow 71.7 per outing (330th in college basketball).
- Florida International is averaging 66.2 points per game this year in conference action, which is 2.4 fewer points per game than its season average (68.6).
- The Panthers post 71.6 points per game at home, compared to 65.7 points per game on the road, a difference of 5.9 points per contest.
- Defensively, Florida International has been better in home games this year, giving up 69.4 points per game, compared to 74.5 when playing on the road.
- The Panthers' offense has been less productive over their last 10 games, putting up 67.2 points a contest compared to the 68.6 they've averaged this season.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.