How to Watch the Magic vs. Clippers Game: Streaming & TV Channel Info for March 18
Published: Mar. 18, 2023 at 9:31 AM EDT
The Los Angeles Clippers (37-33) will look to build on a four-game home win streak when they square off against the Orlando Magic (28-42) on March 18, 2023 at Crypto.com Arena.
Watch live sports and TV without cable on all your devices with a seven-day free trial to fuboTV!
Magic vs. Clippers Game Info
- When: Saturday, March 18, 2023 at 3:00 PM ET
- Where: Crypto.com Arena in Los Angeles, California
- TV: BSFL, KTLA
- Catch NBA games all season long with fuboTV
Watch the NBA and tons of other live sports without cable! Use our link to get a free trial with fuboTV.
Magic Stats Insights
- The Magic have shot at a 47.1% rate from the field this season, 0.1 percentage points fewer than the 47.2% shooting opponents of the Clippers have averaged.
- Orlando is 18-17 when it shoots higher than 47.2% from the field.
- The Clippers are the 19th best rebounding team in the league, the Magic rank 14th.
- The Magic score only 1.1 fewer points per game (111.6) than the Clippers give up to opponents (112.7).
- When it scores more than 112.7 points, Orlando is 20-15.
Magic Home & Away Comparison
- The Magic put up 114.3 points per game at home, 5.4 more than away (108.9). On defense they give up 115.5 per game, 1.9 more than on the road (113.6).
- At home, Orlando concedes 115.5 points per game. On the road, it concedes 113.6.
- At home the Magic are picking up 24.5 assists per game, 3.1 more than on the road (21.4).
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.