Gonzaga vs. TCU: Odds, spread, over/under and other Vegas lines - NCAA Tournament Second Round
The No. 3 seed Gonzaga Bulldogs (29-5) and the No. 6 seed TCU Horned Frogs (22-12) will meet in the NCAA Tournament with a place in the Sweet 16 of the West Region bracket up for grabs on Sunday at Ball Arena, starting at 9:40 PM.
See odds, spreads, over/unders and more from multiple sportsbooks in this article for the Gonzaga vs. TCU matchup.
Gonzaga vs. TCU Game Info
- When: Sunday, March 19, 2023 at 9:40 PM ET
- Where: Ball Arena in Denver, Colorado
- How to Watch on TV: TBS
Click on our link to sign up for a free trial of fuboTV, and start watching select March Madness games and tons of other live sports without cable today!
Gonzaga vs. TCU Odds, Spread, Over/Under
See the odds, spread and over/under for this matchup posted at multiple sportsbooks.
|Favorite||Total||Gonzaga Moneyline||TCU Moneyline|
|BetMGM||Gonzaga (-4.5)||153.5||-190||+160||Bet on this game with BetMGM|
|DraftKings||Gonzaga (-4.5)||153||-200||+170||Bet on this game with DraftKings|
|PointsBet||Gonzaga (-4.5)||153.5||-190||+160||Bet on this game with PointsBet|
Gonzaga vs. TCU Betting Trends
- Gonzaga has won 14 games against the spread this season, while failing to cover 19 times.
- Bulldogs games have hit the over 19 out of 33 times this season.
- TCU has covered 16 times in 34 games with a spread this season.
- Horned Frogs games have gone over the point total 16 out of 34 times this year.
Gonzaga Futures Odds
- Odds to win the national championship: +1400
- Gonzaga is only eighth-best in the country in terms of its odds to win the national championship (+1400), but fourth-best according to computer rankings.
- The Bulldogs' national championship odds have decreased from +900 at the beginning of the season to +1400, the 78th-biggest change among all teams.
- The implied probability of Gonzaga winning the national championship, based on its +1400 moneyline odds, is 6.7%.
TCU Futures Odds
- Odds to win the national championship: +4500
- The Horned Frogs' national championship odds are the same now (+4500) compared to the beginning of the season (+4500).
- The implied probability of TCU winning the national championship, based on its +4500 moneyline odds, is 2.2%.
Sign up for DraftKings Sportsbook using our link for a first deposit bonus.
Not all offers available in all states. Please gamble responsibly! Contact 1-800-GAMBLER if you or someone you know has developed a gambling problem or addiction.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.