Miami vs. Indiana: Betting Trends, Record ATS, Home/Road Splits - Second Round
The No. 4 seed Indiana Hoosiers (23-11) will take to the court against the No. 5 seed Miami Hurricanes (26-7) on Sunday with a spot in the Sweet 16 of the NCAA Tournament up for grabs. Indiana is a 1.5-point favorite to take a step forward in the bracket, which tips off at 8:40 PM on TNT. The over/under is set at 144.5 for the matchup.
Miami vs. Indiana Odds & Info
- Date: Sunday, March 19, 2023
- Time: 8:40 PM ET
- TV: TNT
- Where: Albany, New York
- Venue: MVP Arena
Bet with the King of Sportsbooks! Check out the latest odds and place your bets with BetMGM Sportsbook.
Hurricanes Betting Records & Stats
- Miami and its opponents have combined to score more than 144.5 points in 18 of 29 games this season.
- The average over/under for Miami's matchups this season is 150.5, 6.0 more points than this game's point total.
- So far this year, Miami has compiled a 15-11-0 record against the spread.
- Miami has come away with three wins in the seven contests it has been listed as the underdog this season.
- The Hurricanes are 4-3 this season when entering a game as the underdog by +110 or more on the moneyline.
- Miami has an implied victory probability of 47.6% according to the moneyline set by oddsmakers for this matchup.
Miami vs. Indiana Over/Under Stats
|Games Over 144.5||% of Games Over 144.5||Average PPG||Combined Average PPG||Average Opponent PPG||Combined Average Opponent PPG||Average Total|
Additional Miami Insights & Trends
- Miami has a 5-4 record against the spread while finishing 8-2 overall in its past 10 games.
- The Hurricanes have gone over the total in four of their past 10 outings.
- The Hurricanes put up an average of 78.9 points per game, 10.7 more points than the 68.2 the Hoosiers give up to opponents.
- Miami has put together a 13-7 ATS record and a 20-4 overall record in games it scores more than 68.2 points.
New to BetMGM Sportsbook? We've got the best offer for new users! Be sure to use our link to get this great bonus for first-time depositors.
Indiana vs. Miami Betting Splits
|ATS Record||ATS Record Against 1.5+ Point Spread||Over/Under Record (O-U-P)|
Miami vs. Indiana Home/Away Splits
|9-5-0||Home ATS Record||6-6-0|
|4-6-0||Away ATS Record||7-2-0|
|80.1||Points Scored Per Game (Home)||83.4|
|67.5||Points Scored Per Game (Away)||75.2|
|10-4-0||Over-Under-Push Record (Home)||8-5-0|
|5-5-0||Over-Under-Push Record (Away)||2-9-0|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.