FGCU vs. Villanova Women's Basketball Predictions & Picks - NCAA Tournament Second Round
Published: Mar. 19, 2023 at 3:40 AM EDT|Updated: Mar. 20, 2023 at 11:41 AM EDT
Monday's game that pits the Villanova Wildcats (29-6) against the Florida Gulf Coast Eagles (33-3) at The William B. Finneran Pavilion has a projected final score of 70-62 (based on our computer prediction) in favor of Villanova, who is the favorite in this matchup by our model. Game time is at 7:00 PM ET on March 20.
The Eagles came out on top in their most recent matchup 74-63 against Washington State on Saturday.
FGCU vs. Villanova Game Info
- When: Monday, March 20, 2023 at 7:00 PM ET
- Where: The William B. Finneran Pavilion in Bryn Mawr, Pennsylvania
- How to Watch on TV: ESPNU
Use this link to get a free trial of fuboTV, where you can watch college hoops and other live sports without cable!
FGCU vs. Villanova Score Prediction
- Prediction: Villanova 70, FGCU 62
FGCU Schedule Analysis
- In their signature win of the season, the Eagles beat the No. 23 Washington State Cougars, 74-63, on March 18.
- The Wildcats have tied for the 46th-most Quadrant 3 victories in the country based on the RPI (seven).
- FGCU has tied for the 39th-most Quadrant 4 victories in the country (14).
FGCU 2022-23 Best Wins
- 74-63 over Washington State (No. 23/AP Poll) on March 18
- 69-63 on the road over Kentucky (No. 90) on December 18
- 84-60 at home over Liberty (No. 93) on March 11
- 70-53 at home over Liberty (No. 93) on January 2
- 68-60 over San Diego (No. 116) on November 20
Watch college hoops all season on all your devices without cable with a seven-day free trial on fuboTV!
FGCU Performance Insights
- The Eagles are outscoring opponents by 21.9 points per game, with a +789 scoring differential overall. They put up 77.9 points per game (18th in college basketball) and give up 56.0 per contest (20th in college basketball).
- In 2022-23, FGCU has scored 82.1 points per game in ASUN play, and 77.9 overall.
- In 2022-23 the Eagles are averaging 5.7 fewer points per game at home (76.3) than away (82.0).
- FGCU concedes 51.7 points per game at home, and 57.4 away.
- In their past 10 games, the Eagles are putting up 73.4 points per game, compared to their season average of 77.9.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.